Chef de Partie
Part of the MJMK group, Lisboeta, literally meaning ‘a person from Lisbon’, celebrates the lifestyle, tradition, and emotion of belonging. The restaurant is Chef Patron Nuno Mendes’ love letter to Lisbon, the city he grew up in and the place he calls home. We opened Lisboeta in the Spring of 2022 to critical acclaim and as the restaurant continues its success, we’re looking for a Chef de Partie to join the team, you will assist the senior chefs in preparing and delivering high quality food and provide a memorable guest experience.
As a Chef de Partie at Lisboeta, we can offer you:
- Up to £14 per hour, dependent on your experience, inclusive of service charge.
- 25% staff discount across all MJMK sites.
- Up to £500 team referral bonus.
- Opportunity to develop your career with MJMK as we expand in the near future.
- Mental health and well-being assistance with Hospitality Action who can offer free advice and counselling if you’re struggling at work or at home.
- Free staff meals and drinks while on shift.
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay, after your first year with us.
- An extra day’s holiday every year you’re with us.
- An enhanced pension plan and the opportunity to take a sabbatical for a month, with two weeks paid by MJMK, after you’ve worked with us for 5 years.
A Lisboeta Chef de Partie is:
- A team-player. We believe that our people are stronger together and support each other, no matter what department they work in.
- Passionate about food and hospitality.
- Responsible for their knowledge and learning in their job role, always looking to consistently be the best.
- Able to work with integrity, excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills.
- Adaptable to changes and willingness to embrace new ideas and processes
We’d love to hear from you if you’re an experienced Chef de Partie and you’re up for a new challenge and the opportunity to work alongside Nuno Mendes. Bem-vindo à nossa casa; welcome to our home.