Casa do Frango - MJMK
At Casa do Frango, which is part of the MJMK group, we take inspiration from our co-founder Marco’s southern Portuguese upbringing. Casa do Frango celebrates Algarvian cuisine and culture, bringing the food, wine, and spirit of Southern Portugal to London. As we continue to grow and expand, we’re looking for a Kitchen Porter to join the team, who will support the kitchen team with the cleaning, sanitation and organization of kitchen, coolers and all storage areas across the back of house.
As a Kitchen Porter at Casa do Frango, we can offer you:
· Up to £11.50 per hour, dependent on your experience, inclusive of service charge.
· 25% staff discount across all MJMK sites.
· Up to £500 team referral bonus.
· Free staff meal and drinks whilst on shift.
· Opportunity to develop your career with MJMK as we expand in the near future.
· Mental health and well-being assistance with Hospitality Action who can offer free advice and counselling if you’re struggling, at work or at home.
· Enhanced maternity and paternity pay, after your first year with us.
· An extra day’s holiday every year you’re with us.
· An enhanced pension plan and the opportunity to take a sabbatical for a month, with two weeks paid by MJMK, after you’ve worked with us for 5 years.
A Casa do Frango Kitchen Porter is:
· A team-player. We believe that our people are stronger together and support each other, no matter what department they work in.
· Passionate about food and hospitality.
· Responsible for their knowledge and learning in their job role, always looking to consistently be the best.
· Able to work with integrity, excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills.
We’d love to hear from you, whether you have experience in hospitality or not. If you’re a Kitchen Porter up for a new challenge, we’d be more than happy to train you.