Sales & Events Manager - Casa do Frango
Are you an experienced Senior Sales & Events Executive wanting the next step in your career? Or perhaps you are a Sales & Events Manager who wants to work for a brand with multi venues and is ready for the next challenge?
Well, we just might have the right role for you…
With large central London locations in London Bridge, Shoreditch, Piccadilly and Victoria, serving well over 7,000 guests on a weekly basis, this is an exciting time to join the business. Casa do Frango has received incredible critical recognition with glowing reviews from Jay Rayner, Marina O’Loughlin, Frankie McCoy and Michael Deacon to name but a few. Additionally, recently Casa do Frango received multiple industry accolades, including the ‘Emerging Concept Award’ at the Retailer's Retail Awards, and nomination for ‘Disruptor Brand of The Year’ at this year’s Peach 20/20 awards.
The role offers:
- Salary of £35,000 - £40,000 depending on experience
- Overseeing a 4 site, award winning restaurant group, with central London locations
- Great company benefits
- Strong focus on internal promotion with supported career progression
As a Sales & Events Manager you should:
- Have a passion for the London restaurant scene.
- Be a self-starter who wants to make things happen and can deliver results.
- Be a natural networker who thrives when growing personal connections and maintaining great relationships with clients.
- Be a dynamic individual who embraces challenges and enjoys exceeding expectations.
- Be a team player as well as being able to be self-motivated when working alone.
As a Sales & Events Manager you would:
- Be responsible for delivering events sales targets for your focus venues.
- Develop new and existing relationships with local corporate clients, regular bookers and third-party agencies.
- See booking enquiries through from start to completion while providing exceptional guest service.
- Be an ambassador for the Casa Do Frango brand and ensure you personify our values in your day-to-day responsibilities.
As a Sales & Events Manager at Casa do Frango, we'll offer you:
- 25% staff discount across all MJMK sites
- 33 days holidays at Support Office, including Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to develop your career with MJMK as we expand
- Eligibility to join the company bonus scheme
- Mental health and well-being assistance with Hospitality Action who can offer free advice and counselling if you’re struggling at work or at home
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay after your first year with us
- An enhanced pension plan and the opportunity to take a sabbatical for a month, with two weeks paid by MJMK, after you’ve worked with us for 5 years
We believe that people should work in an environment where they are valued and where exceptional performance is recognised. We not only offer career development but ensure our team members can take advantage of all the amazing experiences that the hospitality industry has to offer while helping look after their health and well-being.
If you are a people-focused Sales & Events Manager, who loves hospitality, get in touch!