Casa do Frango London Bridge
At Casa do Frango, which is part of the MJMK group, we take inspiration from our co-founder Marco’s southern Portuguese upbringing. Casa do Frango celebrates Algarvian cuisine and culture, bringing the food, wine, and spirit of Southern Portugal to London. As we continue to grow and expand, we’re looking for a Receptionist/Host to join the team, who will supporting the day-to-day running of the reception desk and reservations, be the first point of contact to our guest and set the tone for a great experience.
As a Receptionist/Host at Casa do Frango, we can offer you:
· Up to £13.5 per hour, dependent on your experience, inclusive of service charge.
· 25% staff discount across all MJMK sites.
· Up to £500 team referral bonus.
· Free staff meal and drinks whilst on shift.
· Opportunity to develop your career with MJMK as we expand in the near future.
· Mental health and well-being assistance with Hospitality Action who can offer free advice and counselling if you’re struggling, at work or at home.
· Enhanced maternity and paternity pay, after your first year with us.
· An extra day’s holiday every year you’re with us.
· An enhanced pension plan and the opportunity to take a sabbatical for a month, with two weeks paid by MJMK, after you’ve worked with us for 5 years.
A Casa do Frango Receptionist/Host is:
· A team-player. We believe that our people are stronger together and support each other, no matter what department they work in.
· Passionate and knowledgeable about food, wine and hospitality.
· Able to exceed guests’ expectations, by following Casa do Frango Service Steps and bringing their own personality to the guest journey.
· Responsible for their knowledge and learning in their job role, always looking to consistently be the best.
· Able to work with integrity, excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills.
· Responsible for working the book during service to maximise covers and generate walk-in trade.
We’d love to hear from you If you’re an experienced Receptionist/Host or member of a reception team and you’re up for a new challenge.