Casa do Frango Victoria
Chef de Partie
Taking inspiration from co-founder Marco's Algarvian upbringing, Casa do Frango celebrates Portuguese cuisine and culture, bringing the food, wine, and spirit of sunny Portugal to London. Cooking over wood charcoal is at the heart of our menu, which features sharing plates. One of our specialties is Piri-Piri chicken—a dish described by Marina O'Loughlin as 'quite simply, the best chicken and chips in town.'
Casa do Frango’s humble menu, exclusive Portuguese wine list, and charming décor appeals to guests of all ages. At Casa, the guest experience comes first – We are looking for passionate individual who love hospitality, a Chef de Partie with experience on high volumes. Due to the complexity of the operation, please note that our recruitment strategy will prioritise experienced Chef de Parties who have managed restaurants of a similar size for several years.
Your responsibilities as a Chef de Partie at Casa do Frango will be:
People – Be a team player, help to keep a positive environment and communication.
Guest Experience – Deliver consistent food service maintaning quality and quantity control.
Learning and Development – coaching, mentoring, and training.
Operations – Day-to day service, ensuring equipment and food safety.
Regulations - Understanding and actioning company procedures and policies at all times.
As a Chef de Partie at Casa do Frango, we’ll offer you:
· Up to £13.50 per hour, dependent on your experience, inclusive of service charge.
· 25% staff discount across all MJMK sites.
· Up to £500 team referral bonus.
· Free staff meal and drinks whilst on shift.
· Opportunity to develop your career with MJMK as we expand in the near future.
· Mental health and well-being assistance with Hospitality Action who can offer free advice and counselling if you’re struggling, at work or at home.
· Enhanced maternity and paternity pay, after your first year with us.
· An extra day’s holiday every year you’re with us.
· An enhanced pension plan and the opportunity to take a sabbatical for a month, with two weeks paid by MJMK, after you’ve worked with us for 5 years.
We’d love to hear from you If you’re an experienced Chef de Partie and you’re up for a new challenge.