Taking inspiration from co-founder Marco’s southern Portuguese upbringing, Casa do Frango celebrates Algarvian cuisine and culture, bringing the food, wine, and spirit of Southern Portugal to London. Piri-Piri chicken is at the heart of our menu, a dish described by Marina O’Loughlin as “quite simply, the best chicken and chips in town”.
With locations in Victoria, Piccadilly, Shoreditch and London Bridge, and further expansion planned, Casa do Frango’s humble menu, exclusively Portuguese wine list and charming décor appeals to guests of all ages. As we continue to grow, we are looking for a Bartender to join the team, who will support the seamless running of the bar.
Your responsibilities as a Casa do Frango Bartender will be:
- Provide friendly and professional service at all times.
- Working in a way which is compliant with licensing and company policies.
- Active learning of food, wine, spirits, beer and cocktail menu.
- Interacting with customers, handle orders and payments,
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations.
- Maintain the bar clean and well stocked.
As a Bartender at Casa do Frango, we’ll offer you:
- Up to £13.5 per hour, dependent on your experience, inclusive of service charge.
- 25% staff discount across all MJMK sites.
- Up to £500 team referral bonus.
- Free staff meal and drinks whilst on shift.
- Opportunity to develop your career with MJMK as we expand in the near future.
- Mental health and well-being assistance with Hospitality Action who can offer free advice and counselling if you’re struggling at work or at home.
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay, after your first year with us.
- An extra day of holiday every year you’re with us.
- An enhanced pension plan and the opportunity to take a sabbatical for a month, with two weeks paid by MJMK, after you’ve worked with us for 5 years.
With our fourth site just open and more planned for the near future, we’d love to hear from you If you’re an experienced Bartender and are up for a new challenge.